Zebra® Desktop Series
Menke offers the complete lineup of Zebra Desktop Printers for on-demand printing of labels, receipts and tags.
Affordable in price, small in size – yet reliable, these printers are designed and built for low-to-mid volume labeling applications including shipping/receiving, inventory control, warehouse shelf tagging plus many others. Print all common bar code symbologies plus text, graphic elements and logos.
The exclusive Zebra OpenAccess™ design with the printhead mounted in the printer’s top cover makes label loading a quick drop-in process. Print direct thermal or thermal transfer labels and tags in sizes up to 4-inch wide, plus many high performance thermal transfer materials (vinyl, polyester, polyimide, etc.) Choose from 2-inch or 4-inch models with standard or high resolution printheads. Zebra continues to be the technological leader in thermal printing.
Let Menke Marking help you select the thermal printer, label design software package and media to print the label you need at a price to meet your budget.
Features common to all Zebra Desktop Printers:
- 4 inch-per-second print speed (2-inch-per-second for 3842 model)
- Direct thermal or thermal transfer print method
- Full 5-inch roll capacity or external fanfold stock
- All popular bar codes, linear and 2-dimensional
- Serial, parallel and USB interfaces
- Windows Drivers (Win 98, NT and XP)
- ZebraDesignerTM basic label design software
- Options and Accessories:
- KDU+ for stand alone operation (see next page)
- Network connectivity
- Realtime clock
- Single label dispenser
- Advanced label print & design software from Zebra or Teklinx